EUSAAT Annual congress
This record is part of
a dataset collected by the EU Commission in June-September 2018
. Some of these links will therefore die out with time.
Please see the
overview of courses maintained by ETPLAS
or contact Norecopa for more information.
Owner/Developer: European Society for Alternatives to Animal Testing (EUSAAT)
01 January 1997
|Description:||EUSAAT 2018 Practical Training Course on Alternative Methods|
|References:||https://www.eusaat-congress.eu/index.php/congress/2018/program-per-day https://www.eusaat-congress.eu/index.php/congress/2015/program-by-days https://www.eusaat-congress.eu/index.php/congress/2013/programme https://www.eusaat-congress.eu/index.php/congress/2012/programme https://www.eusaat-congress.eu/index.php/congress/2010/programme|
Optional / Voluntary
Students, Researchers, Regulators and policy-makers, Teachers and educators, Technicians, Managers, Scientific officers / Project managers, Professionals (e.g. veterinarians)
Academia, Industry, Governmental bodies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Consulting, SMEs
Continuing Professional Development, University (Master), University (Doctoral education), Postdoctoral (teaching and research)
Refinement, Reduction, Replacement
Ethics, Legislative aspects, Computational methods, In vitro methods
Full coverage (a dedicated course)
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
1. International progress in 3Rs research: New funding initiatives & global cooperation
2. Refinement & Reduction: welfare, culture of care, best practice approaches, avoidance of severe suffering
3. Replacement – advanced technologies for implementation of 3Rs: bio-printing, -omics technologies, systems biology approaches, IT and big data
4. 3D Models & multi-organ-chips (MOC), human-organ-chips (HOC)
5. Stem cell models (hiPS, ES, mES, miPS)
6. In Silico Models: toxicology & efficacy of drugs, chemicals & cosmetics
7. Disease Models using HUMAN cells, tissues and organs
8. Update on Implementing EU Dir 63/2010
9. Ethical & legal issues
10. 3Rs in education and academia
11. 3R Centers in Europe - National and Local Centers
12. REACH – the most frequently used alternatives: "Read Across, WoE (Weight of Evidence) & QSAR" & meeting the 2018 deadline
13. Advanced safety testing of cosmetics and consumer products
14. Alternatives to animal testing in food safety, nutrition and efficacy
15. Specific Endpoints of Toxicity: repeated-dose toxicity, inhalation, sensitization, repro- ductive & developmental toxicity (mEST & hEST), carcinogenesis, nanotoxicology
16. Neurotoxicology & Developmental Neurotoxicology (DNT)
18. Efficacy and safety testing of drugs, medical devices & biopharmaceutics (incl. blood components, allergenics, somatic cells, gene therapies, tissues, recombinant therapeutic protein and living cells used in cell therapy)
19. Vaccines & the 3Rs: New methods and developments (e. g. batch release testing)
20. Intra- and interspecies differences – translational aspects
21. Advanced GMO models – CRISPR/Cas in vivo & in vitro
22. Biological barriers: lung, gut, kidney & skin, blood-brain & blood-saliva barriers
23. Initiative for Implementing Serum Free Culture Media
24. "Young Scientists" session
25. Free communications
Directive 2010/63/EU or equivalent
Fant du det du lette etter?Ja, jeg fant det! Nei, jeg fant det ikke!
Takk for din tilbakemelding! Vær oppmerksom på at vi ikke kan kontakte deg hvis ikke du oppgir din epostadresse.
Hva lette du etter?
Gi oss gjerne en tilbakemelding slik at vi kan forbedre informasjonen på siden. På forhånd takk for hjelpen! Vennligst skriv inn din epostadresse hvis du vil ha et svar.Kontakt oss gjerne på e-post hvis du har spørsmål.