The Classic AVs database complements NORINA by providing information on audiovisual products produced some years ago, using technology which has been surpassed by modern digital techniques. We offer this collection for those who wish to continue to use classic technology.
The database is built into this website and the search engine at the top of all the pages performs searches in it automatically.
Please contact us if you find errors in the database.
Norecopa maintains five other additional databases:
- 3R Guide, covering 3R-resources of use to those planning or conducting animal experiments (databases, guidelines, information centres, email lists, journals)
- NORINA, covering audiovisual aids which may be used as alternatives or supplements to animals in education and training
- TextBase covering literature within laboratory animal science and alternatives
- An Inventory of 3Rs Knowledge Sources produced by the EU Commission
- An Inventory of 3Rs Education and Training Courses and Resources produced by the EU Commission
For more information about Classic AVs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we make every effort to keep the information in these databases updated, we cannot accept responsibility for factual errors, including availability and price. As we do not supply these products ourselves, we suggest you always contact the supplier for the latest information before you order.
Number of products in Classic AVs: 113