Please also see this section of the PREPARE guidelines
- Clarkson et al. (2022): A review of methods used to kill laboratory rodents: issues and opportunities
- Flammer SA et al. (2019): Alternatives to Carbon Dioxide: Taking Responsibility for Humanely Ending the Life of Animals
- Steiner AR et al. (2019): Humanely Ending the Life of Animals: Research Priorities to Identify Alternatives to Carbon Dioxide
- First Newcastle Consensus Meeting on Carbon Dioxide Euthanasia of Laboratory Animals, 2006
- A Good Death? Report of the Second Newcastle Meeting on Laboratory Animal Euthanasia, 2013. (background material), 2013. With a focus on the welfare implications for mice, rats and zebrafish.
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.