Opinions of EU Expert Committees on the use of animals in experiments
European Commission Expert Committees have written a number of Opinions related to the use of animals in experiments.
Links to these are available on the website of the EU Directive 2010/63 on the protection of animals used for scientific purposes.
The Opinions are:
- Opinion by the Scientific Committee on Health Environmental and Emerging Risks (SCHEER) "The need for non-human primates in biomedical research, production and testing of products and devices" (update 2017), May 2017
- Opinion by the Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (SCHER) "The need for non-human primates in biomedical research, production and testing of products and devices", January 2009
- Opinion of the Scientific Panel on Animal Health and Welfare on a request from the Commission related to "Aspects of the biology and welfare of animals used for experimental and other scientific purposes", December 2005
- Opinion by the Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (SCHER) on BUAV report "Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals: a Non-animal Testing Approach", November 2005
- Opinion by the Scientific Committee on Cosmetics and Non-food Products (SCCNFP) on ECVAM "Report for Establishing the Timetable for Phasing out Animal Testing for the purpose of the Cosmetics Directive", July 2004
- Opinion by the Scientific Committee on Toxicity, Ecotoxicity and the Environment (CSTEE) on the BUAV-ECEAE report on "The way forward - Action to end animal toxicity testing", January 2004
- "The welfare of non-human primates used in research" by The Scientific Committee on Animal Health and Animal Welfare (SCAHAW), December 2002
- "The need for non-human primates in biomedical research" by The Scientific Steering Committee (SSC), April 2002
- "Ethical aspects of cloning techniques" by The Group of Advisers to the European Commission on the Ethical Implications of Biotechnology (GAEIB), May 1997
Fant du det du lette etter?Ja, jeg fant det! Nei, jeg fant det ikke!
Takk for din tilbakemelding! Vær oppmerksom på at vi ikke kan kontakte deg hvis ikke du oppgir din epostadresse.
Hva lette du etter?
Gi oss gjerne en tilbakemelding slik at vi kan forbedre informasjonen på siden. På forhånd takk for hjelpen! Vennligst skriv inn din epostadresse hvis du vil ha et svar.Kontakt oss gjerne på e-post hvis du har spørsmål.