Berlin-Brandenburg Research Platform (BB3R)
The Berlin-Brandenburg Research Platform, BB3R, is a 3R Centre in Berlin.
Together with Charité 3R centre, they form the Berlin 3R group.
BB3R aims to accomplish the following goals:
- Establishment of alternative methods for preclinical drug development and basic research; facilitation of research collaborations and sustainable research activities in Berlin-Brandenburg
- Expansion of regional research activities by establishment of three junior research groups; successful candidates will be qualified for management positions in areas related to the 3Rs
- Sustainable establishment of the BB3R graduate school under the umbrella of the Dahlem Research School for structured training of graduate students who complete a specific mandatory course program on alternative test methods to animal experimentation and related fields in addition to the research project
- Creation of a pool of 3R experts for advice and assistance on BB3R research and administration
- Increasing the awareness of the society for 3R topics by open forums, by print and electronic media
Here is an overview of European 3R Centres.
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.