Email discussion lists of relevance to Laboratory Animal Science
This page gives an overview of discussion forums within Laboratory Animal Science and Welfare. Norecopa also maintains a list of alerting services by email.
Ansvarshavende: a Norwegian discussion forum for the competent persons at Norway's laboratory animal facilities, administered by Norecopa.
- AltTox: Non-animal methods for toxicity testing
- BIOSCI/Bionet: a collection of mailing groups for scientists within the biological sciences
- Embryo Mail
- Enrichment Exchange (discusses animal enrichment in zoos, research facilities, kennels and other professional institutions)
- Laboratory Primate Newsletter
- LAREF (Laboratory Animal Refinement and Enrichment Forum)
- LAWTE (Laboratory Animal Welfare Training Exchange)
- Minipig Research Forum
- Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI)
- Primate Info Net (PIN)
- Transgenic List
- Veterinary Clinical Skills and Simulation
- VOLE (Veterinarians Online for Education) - a discussion forum primarily for UK laboratory animal veterinarians (please contact Adrian Smith for more information)
- XenCare (Xenopus husbandry discussion forum)
- Zebrafish Husbandry Association (ZHA) mailing list (members only)
Veterinary and Animal Mailing Lists, a collection of links from NetVet (NB this is an old collection and there are likely to be many dead links)
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.