This page contains an overview of relevant organisations which offer newsletters or alerting services by email. Norecopa also maintains a newsfeed with European news about laboratory animal science and alternatives in English and Scandinavian languages.
Norecopa also maintains an overview of email discussion groups, and issues its own newsletters 8-9 times a year.
Alerting services from journals, organisations and companies
- The journal Animals
- The journal Animal Technology and Welfare
- The journal Fishes
- The journal Lab Animal
- News from the PLOS journals
- ScienceDirect (tailormade alerting service for journal issues)
- Newsletter from the Danish 3R-center
- Newsletter from the Swedish 3R-Center
- Newsletter from EURL ECVAM
- Newsletter from the Italian Centro 3R
- Newsletter from the NC3Rs
- Newsletter from the 3Rs-Centre ULS (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- CAATwalk newsletter from the Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
- Newsletter from the North American 3Rs Collaborative
- Newsletter from ANZCCART (Australian & New Zealand Council for Care of Animals in Research and Teaching)
- Newsletter from ERA21 (Early-Career Researchers Advancing 21st Century Science) hosted by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM)
- Newsletter from Charles River Laboratories
- AltTox, a website of non-animal methods for toxicity testing
- BioMed21 Collaboration blog
- ECHA (European Chemicals Agency)
- LabRoots, Inc. (scientific networking and webinars)
- Laboratory Animal Management Association (LAMA)
- OpenTox Community (global platform for predictive toxicology)
- SmartBrief from FBR (Foundation for Biomedical Research)
- Tech3Rs - a newsletter for animal technicians from the NC3Rs
- Tox News (NC3Rs Toxicology and Regulatory Sciences programme)
- Understanding Animal Research
- Norway's Reproducibility Network (NORRN)
Alerting services from animal protection/welfare organisations
- Dyrevernalliansen (Norwegian Animal Protection Alliance)
- Newsletter (use the box under Prenumerera på nyhetsbrev) from Forska Utan Djurförsök / Swedish Fund for Research Without Animal Experiments
- Newsletter from NOAH-for animal rights
- Research Animals Department, RSPCA, UK
Alerting services from general scientific media
IVIS (International Veterinary Information Service)
Alerting services from the authorities
Mattilsynet - Norwegian Food Safety Authority (which also covers animal welfare)
Norwegian Ministry of Agriculture and Food (and other MInistries)
UK Home Office alerts on Animal Research and Testing
Newsletters from ASRU (Animals in Science Regulation Unit, UK)
3Rs Quarterly - Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.