This page contains an overview of relevant organisations which offer newsletters or alerting services by email, and a newsfeed with European news about laboratory animal science and alternatives in English and Scandinavian languages.
Alerting services from journals, organisations and companies
- The journal Animals
- ALN Magazine
- AltTox, Non-animal methods for toxicity testing
- BioMed21 Collaboration
- ECHA (European Chemicals Agency)
- Newsletter from Ellegaard Göttingen Minipigs
- The journal Fishes
- The journal Laboratory Animals
- The journal Lab Animal
- LabRoots, Inc. (scientific networking and webinars)
- Laboratory Animal Management Association (LAMA)
- Newsletter from the Danish 3R-center
- Newsletter from the NC3Rs
- Newsletters from ANZCCART (Australian & New Zealand Council for Care of Animals in Research and Teaching)
- News from the PLOS journals
- ScienceDirect (tailormade alerting service for journal issues)
- SmartBrief from FBR (Foundation for Biomedical Research)
- Tech3Rs - a newsletter for animal technicians from the NC3Rs
- Tox News (NC3Rs Toxicology and Regulatory Sciences programme)
- Understanding Animal Research
Alerting services from animal protection/welfare organisations
- Dyrevernalliansen (Norwegian Animal Protection Alliance)
- Newsletter from Forska Utan Djurförsök
- Newsletter from NOAH-for animal rights
- Research Animals Department, RSPCA, UK
- Testing Times from ECEAE (European Coalition to End Animal Experiments)
Alerting services from general scientific media
Alerting services from the authorities
Mattilsynet - Norwegian Food Safety Authority (which also covers animal welfare)
Norwegian Ministry of Agriculture and Food
Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries
UK Home Office alerts on Animal Research and Testing
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.