Humane endpoints in laboratory animal experimentation
|e4930 (legacy id: 15084)
The Humane Endpoints Website, humane-endpoints.info, aims to make animal experimentation more humane while improving the quality of science:
- gives guidance on how to identify and apply humane endpoints
- includes information on humane endpoints and related aspects, such as normal behaviour of rats, mice and zebrafish, pain & distress, clinical signs and pathology
- has an extensive database of videos and photographs of clinical indications as well as relevant laws & regulations and of literature
- explains how to monitor welfare, identify endpoints and define responsibilities
- provides a platform to discuss relevant issues with colleagues
- has an interactive educational component for training purposes
The database is provided on the Internet by the 3Rs-Centre Utrecht Life Sciences (ULS).
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.