Spring School I - Alternatives to Animal Testing
This record is part of
a dataset collected by the EU Commission in June-September 2018
. Some of these links will therefore die out with time.
Please see the
overview of courses maintained by ETPLAS
or contact Norecopa for more information.
Owner/Developer: Berlin-Brandenburg research Platform (BB3R)
16 March 2015
Federal Ministry of Education and Research
University (Doctoral education), Postdoctoral (teaching and research)
Computational methods, In vitro methods
Full coverage (a dedicated course)
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
1. The 3 R concept and modern approaches - the -omicstechniques, bioinformatics, adverse outcome pathways
2. Skin models in fundamental research and preclinical drug development
3. Introduction to non-invasive in vivo online-evaluation of the morphology and function of the skin penetration (human/rodent)
4. Introduction in assay procedures - 3T3 NRU
5. Practical Training 3T3 NRU Phototoxicity Test (cell seeding)
6. Testing for skin hazards, OECD guidelines
7. Introduction in assay procedures - Skin Irritation Test
8. Practical Training 3T3 NRU PT (substance appl., UV
9. Practical Training 3T3 NRU PT (washing)
10. Practical Training SIT (Substance application, washing)
11. Introduction in Skin Penetration/Permeation
12. Practical Training Franz Cell Experiments
13. Practical Training 3T3 NRU PT (NR application)
14. Practical Training 3T3 NRU PT (Evaluation)
15. Practical Training SIT (MTT application)
16. Introduction Phototox Software (+ Practical Training)
Test guidelines (OECD, ISO, etc.)
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.