Spring School II - Refinement in Animal Experimentation (Spring School II - Refinement in Animal Experimentation)
Owner/Developer: Berlin-Brandenburg research Platform (BB3R)
11 April 2016
Federal Ministry of Education and Research
University (Doctoral education), Postdoctoral (teaching and research)
Legislative aspects, Carrying out procedures on animals, Designing procedures and projects, Taking care of animals
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
1. Refinement - Minimise suffering, improve animal welfare
2. Refinement in Housing and Feeding of Laboratory Rodents
3. Practical Training in animal caring and handling
4. Legal aspects and animal protection
5. Observational study
6. Ethology of Laboratory Animals
7. Stress Assessment of Laboratory Animals I
8. Stress Assessment of Laboratory Animals II
9. Anatomy of laboratory rodents
10. Dissection and Sampling
11. Immunological Animal Models - an introduction
12. Hygiene management and standardization
13. Concepts of Animal Facilities
14. Severity assessment of genetically altered rodents
15. Refinement strategies in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
(EAE) in mice
16. Refinement and Reduction Strategies in experimental stroke
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.