- The Role of the Designated Veterinarian: Legislation vs Good Practice, ESLAV Webinar, 11 December 2017
- Post-Graduate Course on Mouse Genetics and Phenotyping, Harwell, 8-12 January 2018
- Laboratory Animal Sciences, a LabRoots webinar, 7-8 February 2018
- 15th CDC International Symposium on Biosafety, Atlanta, 10-14 February 2018
- 48th Scand-LAS Symposium, Kristiansand, 26-28 April 2018
- UFAW conference: Recent Advances in Animal Welfare Science VI, Newcastle, 28 June 2018
- 21st European Congress on Alternatives to Animal testing / 18th Annual EUSAAT Congress, Linz, 23-26 September 2018
- ESLAV-ECLAM-AAALAC SECAL Conference, Barcelona, 15-16 October 2018
- 14th FELASA Congress, Prague, 10-13 June 2019
- 11th World Congress on Alternatives and Animal Use in the Life Sciences, Maastricht, 23-27 August 2020
Toxicology meetings calendar
We have produced An Informal Guide to Arranging A Scientific Meeting which we hope may be of some help. N.B. This guide was written in 2003 and reflects the technology available at that time, but it contains some general advice which is still relevant.
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.