TextBase is a collection of information on textbooks within the field of laboratory animal science and related areas.
The database is built into this website and the search engine at the top of all the pages performs searches in it automatically. Tick the box next to TextBase in the search filters on the right of the screen when you have performed your search.
- All products in TextBase sorted by date of entry (newest first)
- Our favourite products
- eBooks (electronic books)
Please contact us if you find errors or know of products which should be cited in the database.
Norecopa maintains five other additional databases:
- 3R Guide, covering 3R-resources of use to those planning or conducting animal experiments (databases, guidelines, information centres, email lists, journals)
- NORINA covering alternatives to the use of animals in teaching and training
- Classic AVs (a subset of NORINA covering audiovisuals using older technology)
- An Inventory of 3Rs Knowledge Sources produced by the EU Commission
- An Inventory of 3Rs Education and Training Courses and Resources produced by the EU Commission
While we make every effort to keep the information in these databases updated, we cannot accept responsibility for factual errors, including availability and price. As we do not supply these products ourselves, we suggest you always contact the supplier for the latest information before you order.
For more information about the TextBase database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A screenshot of part of the entry for a book in TextBase is shown below.
Number of products in TextBase: 1500