3R Symposium Rethinking Biomedical Sciences (3R Symposium Rethinking Biomedical Sciences)
Owner/Developer: Berlin-Brandenburg research Platform (BB3R)
02 October 2018
Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Optional / Voluntary
BB3R‐Members, scientist from universities and industry, representatives of
public authorities and organizations
Researchers, Regulators and policy-makers, Teachers and educators, Scientific officers / Project managers
Academia, Industry, Governmental bodies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Consulting, SMEs
Continuing Professional Development
Legislative aspects, Computational methods, In vitro methods
Full coverage (a dedicated course)
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
1. Modeling cancer invasion in vitro: melanoma as a model
2. A human lung ex vivo infection model
3. Alternative methods for Developmental Neurotoxicity evaluation:
towards regulatory application
4. 3D printing models as an alternative
5. Validation and beyond
6. Advanced human cell models in drug development - opportunities
7. Modeling individual differences in response to stress in mice: an
approach to identify resilience mechanisms
8. Alternative methods and Animal Welfare in Science and Education
9. Meta-analysis of public information about authorized animal-research
projects promotes transparency in in vivo biomedical research
|Accreditation body and/or authority that approved the education or training:||
The symposium will be recognized by the German Academy for Advanced
Veterinary Training as advanced training course (ATF) and by the
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.