3R Symposium Rethinking Biomedical Sciences
This record is part of
a dataset collected by the EU Commission in June-September 2018
. Some of these links will therefore die out with time.
Please see the
overview of courses maintained by ETPLAS
or contact Norecopa for more information.
Owner/Developer: Berlin-Brandenburg research Platform (BB3R)
02 October 2018
Federal Ministry of Education and Research
Optional / Voluntary
BB3R‐Members, scientist from universities and industry, representatives of
public authorities and organizations
Researchers, Regulators and policy-makers, Teachers and educators, Scientific officers / Project managers
Academia, Industry, Governmental bodies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Consulting, SMEs
Continuing Professional Development
Legislative aspects, Computational methods, In vitro methods
Full coverage (a dedicated course)
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
1. Modeling cancer invasion in vitro: melanoma as a model
2. A human lung ex vivo infection model
3. Alternative methods for Developmental Neurotoxicity evaluation:
towards regulatory application
4. 3D printing models as an alternative
5. Validation and beyond
6. Advanced human cell models in drug development - opportunities
7. Modeling individual differences in response to stress in mice: an
approach to identify resilience mechanisms
8. Alternative methods and Animal Welfare in Science and Education
9. Meta-analysis of public information about authorized animal-research
projects promotes transparency in in vivo biomedical research
|Accreditation body and/or authority that approved the education or training:||
The symposium will be recognized by the German Academy for Advanced
Veterinary Training as advanced training course (ATF) and by the
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.