Culture of Care and 3Rs Symposium UK 10th
This record is part of
a dataset collected by the EU Commission in June-September 2018
. Some of these links will therefore die out with time.
Please see the
overview of courses maintained by ETPLAS
or contact Norecopa for more information.
Owner/Developer: The Pirbright Institute
Optional / Voluntary
Students, Researchers, Regulators and policy-makers, Teachers and educators, Technicians, Managers, Scientific officers / Project managers, Professionals (e.g. veterinarians), General public
Academia, Industry, Governmental bodies, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Consulting, SMEs
Continuing Professional Development, University (Master), University (Doctoral education), Postdoctoral (teaching and research)
Replacement, Reduction, Refinement
Carrying out procedures on animals, Designing procedures and projects, Taking care of animals
Full coverage (a dedicated course)
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
• Dr Penny Hawkins and Dr Juliet Dukes, RSPCA ‘Everyday 3Rs for Animal Technicians’
• Dr Andy Greenfield, MRC Harwell ‘The Human Prejudice’
• Dr Simon Gubbins, The Pirbright Institute ‘How many animals do I need? An introduction to
the design of animal experiments’
• Professor Sarah Wolfensohn, University of Surrey ‘Retrospective assessment and cumulative
• Dr Luke Williams, BBSRC ‘BBSRC and Animal Usage’
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.