Spring School IV - Alternatives to Animal Testing
This record is part of
a dataset collected by the EU Commission in June-September 2018
. Some of these links will therefore die out with time.
Please see the
overview of courses maintained by ETPLAS
or contact Norecopa for more information.
Owner/Developer: Berlin-Brandenburg research Platform (BB3R)
09 April 2018
Federal Ministry of Education and Research
|Description:||The BB3R Spring Schools are part of the mandatory course program on alternative test methods to animal experimentation within the graduate program BB3R. This year the IV. BB3R Spring School will be organized by the Freie Universität Berlin and held in Berlin Dahlem and Berlin Mitte. The seminars are open to PhD students and Postdocs working in the field of 3R (the practical training is for BB3R graduate students only). Program: https://www.bb3r.de/en/graduiertenkolleg/Courses/Spring-Schools/BB3R-Spring-School-Programm-22_03_2018-v9.pdf|
University (Doctoral education), Postdoctoral (teaching and research)
Computational methods, In vitro methods
|Details on the topic or technology covered:||
1. Principles of Angiogenesis and Vasculogenesis
2. Angiogenesis Assays in vivo and in vitro
3. Cocultures of Endothelial Cells with Tumor Cells/ Co-Cultures of Endothelial Cells and Fibroblasts
4. Life Cell Imaging of Human and Equine Endothelial Cells - Principles and
Demonstration on Basis of Video Sequences including "Wound Healing Assay
5. Practical Training: Stages of Angiogenesis
6. Alternative Methods to Animal Bioassays for Human Prions
7. Joint disorders in vitro – Comprising complex processes in convincing systems
8. Introduction to Computer-based Drug Design and in silico Toxicology
9. Machine Learning, Databases and Application
10. In silico Risk Assessment for Drinking Water
11. Practical Training with interactive Iphyton Notebooks
12. Drug Development
13. In vitro Methods for Reproductive Toxicology
14. In vitro Testing of airborne Nanoparticles
15. Immunocompetent Skin Models?
16. Methods for Eye Irritation
17. Practical Training: RBC-Assay
18. Introduction into 3D Bioprinting
19. Principles of 3D Bioprinting
20. Materials for 3D Bioprinting
21. 3D Organ Models for Infection Studies
22. Practical Training: Group 1: 3D Computer Software
Practical Training: Group 2: Bioprinters in Action
23. Practical Training: Group 1: Bioprinters in Action
Practical Training: Group 2: 3D Computer Software
|Accreditation body and/or authority that approved the education or training:||
The recognition of education credits is being requested (Apothekerkammer Berlin).
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.