The Classic AVs database
The Classic AVs database complements NORINA by providing information on audiovisual products produced some years ago, using technology which has been surpassed by modern digital techniques. We offer this collection for those who wish to continue to use classic technology. Please note that many of the products cited in this section may no longer be available.
The database is built into this website and the search engine at the top of all the pages performs searches in it automatically.
Please contact us if you find errors in the database.
Norecopa maintains five other additional databases:
- 3R Guide, covering 3R-resources of use to those planning or conducting animal experiments (databases, guidelines, information centres, email lists, journals)
- NORINA, covering audiovisual aids which may be used as alternatives or supplements to animals in education and training
- TextBase covering literature within laboratory animal science and alternatives
- An Inventory of 3Rs Knowledge Sources produced by the EU Commission
- An Inventory of 3Rs Education and Training Courses and Resources produced by the EU Commission
For more information about Classic AVs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we make every effort to keep the information in these databases updated, we cannot accept responsibility for factual errors, including availability and price. As we do not supply these products ourselves, we suggest you always contact the supplier for the latest information before you order.
Records in Classic AVs: 109
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.