Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
NMBU also offers researchers the chance to obtain practice with mice, rats, rabbits, zebrafish and salmon.
Other relevant links:
- Residency programmes approved by ECLAM
- Guidance on an Education and Training Framework from the EU Commission This includes a Training Record Template.
- Overview of FELASA-accredited courses in Europe
- ETPLAS (European and Training Platform for Laboratory Animal Science)
- Online FELASA-accredited course in Laboratory Animal Science for EU functions A, B and D
- Labvet Europe (qualification as designated veterinarian, from the University of Copenhagen)
- Courses in Laboratory Animal Science at the University of Zurich
- M.Sc. in Laboratory Animal Science at Aachen University
- International Course in Laboratory Animal Science, Utrecht
- Courses in Laboratory Animal Science at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), including Master in Laboratory Animal Science & Welfare, ECLAM Residence and Certificate LAS&M
- NACWO training courses accredited by the UK Institute of Animal Technology
- Charles River Education (webinars, seminars and workshops)
- Learning Curve Development Ltd. (courses, workshops and training material)
- NOVICE (Network of Veterinarians in Continuing Education)
- Red Kite Veterinary Consultants (courses and training)
- Scandinavian Microsurgery Academy
- Training courses from Envigo (previously Harlan)
- AALAS Learning Library
- IACUC 101 series - a non-profit organization that presents educational programs to promote understanding of federal laws, regulations and policies governing the care and use of animals in research and education, and the roles and responsibilities of individuals in Institutional Animal Care and Use programmes.
- Online, on-demand courses from Coursera, including Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Edinburgh University), Dog Emotion and Cognition (Duke University) and Chicken Behaviour and Welfare (Edinburgh University)
- WASP Science (Without Animal Suffering and Pain): Surgical training courses without animals
- Webinars in Biosafety and Security
- Webinars from InsightScientific
- Scanbur Academy
- Fondazione Guido Bernardini (FGB)
- CAAT Academy hands-on training in in vitro methods
- An overview of education, training and webinars related to in vitro and in silico methods in toxicology, provided by AltTox.org
- Certification programmes from The Wildlife Society, USA
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.