Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
NMBU also offers researchers the chance to obtain practice with mice, rats, rabbits, zebrafish and salmon.
Other relevant links:
- Guidance on an Education and Training Framework from the EU Commission This includes a Training Record Template.
- Overview of FELASA-accredited courses in Europe
- ETPLAS (European and Training Platform for Laboratory Animal Science)
- Online FELASA-accredited course in Laboratory Animal Science for EU functions A, B and D
- Labvet Europe (qualification as designated veterinarian, from the University of Copenhagen)
- M.Sc. in Laboratory Animal Science at Aachen University
- International Course in Laboratory Animal Science, Utrecht
- Courses in Laboratory Animal Science at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), including Master in Laboratory Animal Science & Welfare, ECLAM Residence and Certificate LAS&M
- NACWO training courses accredited by the UK Institute of Animal Technology
- Charles River Education (webinars, seminars and workshops)
- Learning Curve Development Ltd. (courses, workshops and training material)
- NOVICE (Network of Veterinarians in Continuing Education)
- Red Kite Veterinary Consultants (courses and training)
- Training courses from Envigo (previously Harlan)
- AALAS Learning Library
- Online, on-demand courses from Coursera, including Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Edinburgh University), Dog Emotion and Cognition (Duke University) and Chicken Behaviour and Welfare (Edinburgh University)
- WASP Science (Without Animal Suffering and Pain): Surgical training courses without animals
- Scanbur Academy
- Fondazione Guido Bernardini (FGB)
- An overview of education, training and webinars related to in vitro and in silico methods in toxicology, provided by AltTox.org
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.