Owner/Developer: Danish Minister for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries
The 3R-Center was established June 2013 by the Minister for Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, in a unique collaboration with both the pharmaceutical industry and animal welfare organizations:
- Promote the development of alternatives to animal testing
- Minimise the use of laboratory animals in specific experiments
- Improve conditions of laboratory animals
- Collect and disseminate knowledge on alternatives to animal testing
- Initiate and support research in laboratory animal studies and the development of alternatives
- Cooperate with similar centres abroad
The 3R-Center promotes the 3Rs by initiating research projects focusing on one or more of the 3Rs and by disseminating knowledge and best practices of the 3Rs in Denmark. Every year 1,5 million DKK is reserved for research funding.
|Scientists - Researchers - Students - Regulators - Industry
|Replacement - Reduction - Refinement
|Animal welfare - Funding - Education and training - Documentation and information
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.