FRAME Training Schools in Experimental Design
Owner/Developer: Fund for the Replacement of Animals in Medical Experiments (FRAME)
FRAME runs regular training schools in experimental design and statistics. Previous courses have been highly successful. FRAME has already held schools in association with universities throughout the UK, Europe and Scandinavia. The schools provide:
- Basic training in experimental design techniques
- Instruction in statistical methods to ensure data is analysed correctly
- Advice on legal and ethical considerations when using experimental animals
- Opportunity to evaluate procedures before putting them into practice
- Chance to meet with other researchers to discuss ideas and exchange expertise
- Practical skills that can be used daily in laboratories
|Channel:||Website - Face-to-face|
|Audience:||Scientists - Industry|
|User access:||Fee-based access|
|Relevance:||Replacement - Reduction - Refinement|
|Purpose:||Fundamental studies - Animal welfare - Toxicological and safety evaluation - Education and training|
|Legislative framework:||Directive 2010/63/EU|
|Technology/Tools:||Alternative test methods (in vitro) - Animal testing (in vivo)|
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.