Guidebook on Mouse and Rat Colony Management
This guidebook was written to provide useful information pertaining to managing mouse and rat colonies. It provides information on colony management from a genetics and reproductive standpoint, as well as guidance for troubleshooting colony performance.
The publication is part of the Charles River Guidebook series.
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: Origin, History and Behavior
- Part 2: Biology and Reproductive Biology
- Part 3: Genetics for Colony Management
- Part 4: Genetic Modification Technologies
- Part 5: Laboratory Rat and Mouse Nomenclature
- Part 6: Production and Maintenance of Laboratory Mouse and Rat Colonies
- Part 7: Clinical Assessment
- Part 8: Troubleshooting Colony Performance
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.