Those who submit personal data on Norecopa's website do so voluntarily. Norecopa does not collect personal information as a result of your visit to the website unless you voluntarily provide it, for example as part of a request for information, use of a feedback form, membership application or subscription to our newsletter. Such information is kept securely and confidentially.
Members, associates, subscribers and others on Norecopa’s mailing lists are reminded that their names and addresses are held on a secure computer. This information is not shared with third parties. A list of organisations and institutions which are members of Norecopa is publicly available on Norecopa's website, unless such an institution has asked not to be mentioned there.
Norecopa manages the website https://norecopa.no. Hosting, updating and routine backup are carried out by Bitfarm AS. Bitfarm function as the data processor for the website and are responsible for the security of the personal information on Norecopa’s website. The data on Norecopa’s website is hosted on servers in the EU.
Storage of personal information
- Information about applicants to Norecopa’s events is stored securely and confidentially.
- In connection with these events, Norecopa sends emails to participants. Their names and email addresses are stored by Apsis International AB, who are the data processors for this information, and who provide the software for Norecopa’s newsletters.
- In connection with some meetings, Norecopa uses other external event companies such as Proviso AS on an ad hoc basis. Typical information that is stored by these providers includes the name, affiliation, address, email address and any special dietary requirements.
- Norecopa issues a newsletter 7-8 times a year, using the Apsis email program. Subscribers’ names and addresses are stored by Apsis. Subscribers to the newsletters have since January 2014 used an opt-in method of subscription. Those who subscribed to the newsletter before January 2014 have been contacted and asked to confirm their subscription using the opt-in method. Each newsletter carries an opt-out function. Subscriber information is not shared to third parties, and is deleted if the subscriber requests this.
- Information on persons who have attended or expressed interest for Norecopa’s events is kept after the event, as an aid to informing persons who may be interested in attending future events. This is considered by Norecopa to be a legitimate interest based upon the voluntary relationship between Norecopa and the persons described above.
- Norecopa stores information about institutional and personal members. Information recorded consists of the name, address, email address, invoice address, date of inscription and membership category (full or associated member).
Personal information about Norecopa's employees is stored by the Norwegian Veterinary Institute which is also responsible for managing and auditing Norecopa’s accounts.
Individuals have the right to contact Norecopa at any time and see the information which has been collected about them. They have the right to demand that it be deleted, corrected or expanded. Such requests will be treated free of charge and within 30 days.
Personal information is not shared to third parties. Norecopa does not carry out international transfers of personal data.
Norecopa reserves the right to change or update this statement at any time without notice.
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.