Education and training for fish researchers
- The Experimental Fish: online training for aquatic animals users by the Canadian Aquaculture Institute
- Zebrafish Husbandry (online course)
- NORINA is a database containing information on over 3500 audiovisual aids that may be used as alternatives or supplements to the use of animals in teaching. A search on fish provides several useful products on topics such as anatomy and physiology.
- Textbase is a database with information on over 1000 books on topics related to Laboratory animal science and alternatives. A search on fish provides useful information on topics related to the care and use of fish in research.
- Courses in Laboratory Animal Science related to both mammals and fish
- Brattelid T (1999) Kompendium i forsøksdyrlære for fiskeforskere (Norwegian-language compendium from the Norwegian University of Life Sciences)
- Brattelid T & Smith AJ (2011) Compendium in Laboratory Animal Science for Fish Researchers (translated by Norecopa, available from the Norwegian University of Life Sciences)
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.