Organisations of relevance to research using fish
Organisations relevant to zebrafish
- The Aquaculture Centre at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- AquaNet: Canada's research network in aquaculture
- Office International des Epizooties (OIE), Aquatic Animal Health Code and Manual of Diagnostic Tests for Aquatic Animals
- Fish Veterinary Society, U.K. with links to back numbers of the Fish Veterinary Journal
- Farm Animal Welfare Committee, UK
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
FISKEHELSE: Web-page with overview of all institutions and organisations related to Norwegian fish farming. Including research institutions, medicine companies and health care services.
- FishVet Group (diagnostic services)
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.