This section shows video films and slide series of common procedures on the:
For more resources using these species, please click here.
A series of photos showing a range of bloodsampling techniques on pigs of a range of age groups can be viewed here.
- Saphenous vein puncture for blood sampling of the mouse, rat, hamster, gerbil, guineapig, ferret and mink
- A good practice guide to the administration of substances and removal of blood, including routes and volumes
- An updated method for the jugular catheterization of grower pigs for repeated blood sampling following an oral glucose tolerance test
- More advice on experimental procedures
- Practical advice on tunnel handling (8 minute video from Swiss 3RCC)
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot reply to you unless you send us an email.
What are you looking for?
We value your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Please add your email address if you would like a reply. Thank you in advance for your help.!Please contact us by email if you have any questions.