Meetings on fish as research animals
- Harmonisation of the Care and Use of Fish in Research, international consensus meeting, 22nd - 24th September 2009, Gardermoen, Norway
- Conference about "Status and visions for a National Platform for Alternatives to animal experiments in Norway", 17 October 2006, Oslo, Norway (Norwegian meeting)
- Harmonisation of the Care and Use of Fish in Research, international consensus meeting, 23rd - 26th May 2005, Gardermoen, Norway
- Fish in research, a minisymposium arranged by Scand-LAS, 23 September 2005, Oslo, Norway
- Kan laks lide - om fiskeoppdrettets etikk
Norwegian meeting about ethics in the fish farming industry, 30 November 1999, University of Oslo, Norway
Recent meetings related to fish research in which members of this Centre have participated:
- World Congress on the Use of Animals in the Life Sciences, August 2005, Berlin
Harmonisation of the Care and Use of Fish in Research
Reporting the results of animal experiments
Poster presentations by Adrian Smith
AquaNor 2005 exhibition
August 2005, Trondheim, Norway.
3 handouts on the topic:
Fish are the most common research animals in Norway
Zebra fish model for functional genomics and aquatic biomedicine
Best practice for the care and use of fish
EAFP 12th International Conference
September 2005, Copenhagen
Health and welfare monitoring of fish used in research
Oral presentation by Renate Johansen
Norwegian meeting for all fish-researchers in Norway.
Poster by Unni Grimholt:
Tilgjengelighet og begrensninger mhp dagens forsøkslaks
Did you find what you were looking for?Yes, I found it! No, I did not!
Thanks for your feedback! Please note that we cannot respond unless you supply your email address.
What are you looking for?
Please give us your feedback so we can improve the information on the page. Thank you in advance for your help. Please add your email address if you would like a reply.Please contact us by email if you have any questions.